Back Forty Data has created powerful solutions to solve every day problems in the Right of Way industry. Our ROW Manager and ROW Mail applications combine to help you manage your business and ensure your data is secure, available and easy to access.
ROW Manager is a web based management tool used in the acquisition and ongoing management of Right of Way and Easement assets.Read More
ROW Mail is our secure email product that not only provides webmail, calendar and address book functionality but complete email archival as well.Read More
Designing and creating software isn’t easy. Building a user friendly, functional and secure software solution is even harder. If you don’t lay a solid foundation day one then your solution is destined to fail.
Back Forty Data has taken great pains to create an intuitive, useful and secure solution to solve some of the biggest problems faced in the day to day operation of a land services company. How many times have you asked these questions?
How do I know what is happening in the field on a day to day basis?
How do my agents perform their jobs when they aren’t in the office?
Where is all of my data that I’ve paid agents to acquire?
When I have my data, how do I make it work for me instead of the other way around?
ROW Manager provides answers to these questions and more.
We have identified some basic principles that have guided the design process of ROW Manager:
1. Intuitive. If it’s not user friendly then your agents in the field are not going to use it like they should. We’ve built a product that will enable someone with basic computer skills do their job with minimal training.
2. Functional. While saving information is great it’s what you do with it that matters. Helping you to analyze data and make smart decisions is key.
3. Accessible. Software that only exists in your office doesn’t do your personnel any good in the field. ROW Manager can be accessed multiple ways. Use your favorite browser like FireFox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari on your Windows, Apple or Linux computer. You can also download our free iPhone, iPad or Android applications to securely access your data from a mobile device!
4. Secure. Your information must be protected at all times. Certain data fields and documents must be encrypted. Backups must be made 24/7.
5. Cost Effective. A software solution may be just what you need but if you can’t afford it then it doesn’t matter. We have a scaled pricing matrix to fit your operation no matter how small or large. You don’t need to hire IT personnel or purchase expensive servers and network equipment. ROW Manager will also save your company huge amounts of time, making you more efficient and cost effective to your clients. Do more with less.
The projected release date for ROW Manager is Summer 2012, so over the next few months we will discuss in detail the features that make ROW Manager a great solution for your land services company so be sure to check back often.